Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Friday, June 24, 2005

Disappointed

I just finished watching game 7 of the NBA Finals and my first impression is the better team did not win. I am not just saying that because I am a Piston fan, I truly mean it.
The spurs were good but I just didn’t think they were good enough. On the flip side the pistons did do a few things to shoot themselves in the foot, I mean I don’t live to far from the palace and at the end of regulation in game 5 I almost jumped in my car and went down to the palace to run Rasheed out of the state!!!! Well, I hope that the refs from game 7 will get some rings to because they blew several calls that went against Detroit.
Well There is next season, I hope coach brown will be back. If not I hope Coach Brown can name his successor. Please!! Not Flip Saunders!!!

Chuckw the disappointed

No comments:

Followers