Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Friday, January 21, 2005

This to shall Pass…

I’m sorry…..I really am. I don’t want to disappoint my sister, brother, ma and pa.
But I still can’t muster up any happiness about Bush getting his 2nd Term. Believe me…
I’ve tried. Go ahead call me stubborn, call me a sore loser I don’t care!!! I forced myself to watch the Inauguration and man did I complain a lot while watching it!!! And so it begins, Conservatives you got what you wanted, I truly hope you are happy!! I will admit being a little satisfied with a few of Bush’s cabinet nominees. I got to shake Mike Johans hand at a parade in Fremont Nebraska, real nice guy I think he will do great as secretary of agriculture. I however hope Dr. Rice doesn’t get confirmed, she failed miserably as National Security Advisor. I watched the hearings and a couple of the senators said that one of the reasons why they would vote for her is because she has the Presidents ear. I think it’s the other way around, he has her ear and because of that he will get what he wants. God bless Colin Powell, he will be missed.


In Closing:

Barak Obama, John Edwards, John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, Howard Dean. I am very much looking forward to 2008.

Chuckw The Stubborn

1 comment:

William Walker said...

The One Great Right as a Nation is the Freedom of Speech
disappointed no
Disagree Yes
but that part of what great about the Freedom of Speech
BUT
i need to Comment to this
Let Give Dr. Rice a try
Man
anyway
but Chuck
even though i'm taking the next 4 Years one day at a Time
you breing up 2008 The Vote and the Men and Woman who could run for President on the Dems
Heres a List of People who could run on the GOP
Rudy Giuliani
Jeb Bush
Bill Frist
John McCain
Arnold Schwarzenegger
( that may Happen if the Constitution is Change)

2008 should be a Intresing Year

Followers