Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Complaining Conservatives

Idol season 4 is over, Carrie has won. Am I disappointed??? Nope. I wanted Bo to win but I am satisfied that Carrie won. I went on the Idol Chat boards after the show and read a post that stated that conservatives have scored another victory over the liberals with Carrie winning over Bo and the Liberals should stop complaining. Uhhhhh ok whatever.
LOL!!! That’s dumber then a door knob!!! Oh please, how is this similar to politics?? Ok whoever wrote that, are you aware that Bo is from a Red state??? My guess is no! The only way I would be upset is if Scott had won. That person who wrote that needs to get a life. Also I admit, I once and a while listen to Rush Limbaugh to get that conservative point of view on all things politics. Well I am really getting tired of hear him lecture us liberals on all things Moral. Rush you are a major Hypocrite!!! You are abusing pain pills. I have been hearing him for a long time doing this and I promised myself that I wouldn’t rip into him because I wanted to stay above his level. Well I heard him a couple of days ago talking smack about Howard Dean and saying how horrible he is and insulting his intelligence all because Dean admitted that he was a binge drinker in college. Amazing!!!! You cant make this up!!! Rush you are an Idiot!!! Come on!!!
We see right through you!!!! Give it up!!!

I need to stop listening to Rush, He stresses me out.


Chuckw, coming to you on his laptop sitting at the coffee table watchin Emeril Live!!!
BAM!!!!

1 comment:

William Walker said...

so i do alot of Complaining
oh well
i have no comment on the idol thing but all i can say is that just becuse Mr. Bo is from a Red State dose not mean he a Right wing or left wing.

I don't listen to Rush much but whenever i do i end up agree with him most of the time and when it comes to Howard Dean i agree with him on this
he is a nut
their
i'm Will and that my view

anyway
Glad to hear you landed a job
Hope everything wroks out

Followers