Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Either to Hot or to Cold

Chucky is home alone today, My Lady got invited to a Tupperware type party at a business associates house.
I am sitting here writing and fighting with the Air conditioning, If I have it on its to cold or off its to Hot.
Strange how that works. Im watching Hellboy on Starz, good movie. I didn’t like it when I first saw it but it kinda grew on me.
I was gonna go see The Ring 2 today but I changed my mind. I saw Friday The 13th on AMC last night, good movie it started kinda slow but the ending was great!! I then watched Friday the 13th part 5 after that, terrible film! I am looking forward to the next Star Wars film and Also the next Batman Film. Ohhh Man, Kitty just farted!!! Stinky!!!

Behave yourselves



Chuckw the Looking for the air freshener Guy

No comments:

Followers