Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Laptop Bloggy


I am filing my first blog on our new laptop. Julie and chucky where out searchin the garage sales this past Saturday and we found this laptop at a garage sale for only 25 bucks!! We were told that all it needed was an OS and we should be good to go. We where hooked up with an OS and here we are. Julies Pa and stepmom treated us to a movie at the new theater in Sandusky mi Sunday night. Really nice theater!! We saw Kingdom of Heaven. My Review, Long and confusing. Lead actor Orlando Bloom does a great job but he really didn’t have much to work with. Director Ridley Scott tried to make this film as PC as possible to not upset to many people and I think it really hurt the film. Half the time I really didn’t understand what was going on. The battle scenes where shot very well but Ridley proved a long time ago that he can handle that. In my opinion, this movie really didn’t need to be made. If you want to see a really good Ridley Scott Directed period piece I recommend Gladiator or and I recommend The Lord of the Rings trilogy and Pirates of the Caribbean for all you Orlando Bloom fans who want to see him in a great role. Its something to think that the turf war that was depicted in Kingdom of Heaven is still going on today but on a smaller scale. Well I am all out of ideas to write about so I am gonna close this out and save it so I can
Post it. Talk at ya later.

Chuckw The Laptop Puter Kind of Guy

No comments:

Followers