Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Draft Me!!!

Draft Day!!! The Lions first choice was a Wide Receiver, am I surprised??? Yes and no Yes because they need Defense!!! No because now with 4 awesome receivers, No more excuses for Joey Harrington, Shape up or you will be gone!!! I am writing this at 5:58 pm and they have several more picks so I hope they pick up some defense. Its snowing outside so I am very depressed also my Cold is at full strength so that has me down also.
I have been however working on Chuckw!! The Website, That’s been fun and has been keeping me happy. Pray for me as I have a Job opportunity with the Muscular Dystrophy Association out of Saginaw in their Call Center!!! I hope I get it!!!


Chuckw The Drafted

No comments:

Followers