Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Friday, April 22, 2005

Glossary of Taxes and Fees

Feel oh so sick today, I also feel very nervous. Not sure why. Its cold outside today, that bums me out. I love Kitty even though he smells. I received a vial of miracle spring water today from Peter Popoff. it was empty, Go figure! I am still awaiting my federal refund!!!
I have been sending faxes out today to possible Jobs. I cant stop sneezing!!! Father God lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil! Oh My, That darn cat almost hung himself on the cord from the blinds!!!! That scared me!!! I am watching Hackers on Encore, great film!!! It has just occurred to me that there are many inconsistencies in my life!

Chuckw

No comments:

Followers