Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

It helps to stick to the ribs

4-20-05

Visited my Grandma B, She had Major surgery. She looks good for what she went through. My Sister had Gastric bypass, She made it through ok. Praise God!!! Love my Sis!!! I feel ok today; The Mania has made me a little weary. I woke up with no voice as I have caught Julies Cold. But I got it back as the day progressed. Scott Still hasn’t been voted of f of American Idol!!! I am so pissed!!! He is getting the sympathy vote and that has to stop!! Julie is watching meet the barkers on MTV. Kitty is in is cage cause he is stinky and naughty and needed a time out!

4-21-05

Spent forever today at Michigan Works. I am enrolled in their growing to work program to help me find a job. I feel hopeful but annoyed today, can’t explain why I feel annoyed. I just do. I hung up an extra sun catcher today it looks really pretty. Question: Why don’t some popcorn kernels pop? Why is Scott still in American Idol!!! It’s criminal that Jessica, Nadia, Nikko and Anwar are gone and Scott is still in it. I think American Idol is fixed!!
Still Praying for my Grandma B to get better and my sister. I miss Christopher!!!
Our Lady of Iron Underwear!?!?!? I still have my cold and am sick of it!!!
Silence is golden!!!


Chuckw

No comments:

Followers