Here You my find Archives from The Podcast That I did. "Liberal Tyranny Live" That Show is now defunct. Thank you for Listenting. Any Questions? charlesjohnw@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Have the Terrorists really succeeded?? Have they really Divided Us????

My Heart Breaks Just Reading this, This Political Infighting has to Stop and maybe we will get more done.
This is just the way Chuckw feels, Don’t Demonize me just because I am a Liberal, Get to know me and ya might find we agree on a few things.

More examples of Bashing I have seen.
AOL Chatroom From the Left.

KGreg999: SpeedRacer<-----like 99% of Democrats, has NO IDEA what the Democratic party stands for

KGreg999: Democratic Party<----lost its way, has no idea what it stands for, other than Bush Bashing

KGreg999: CM - thanks for admitting you losers are just reactive to Bush, you have no ideas of your own!

Conservative Bullying and Bashing instead of Debating Ideas.


Chuckw

No comments:

Followers